2018 Dodge Durango vs. 2018 Toyota Sequoia
Durango vs. Sequoia Head-to-Head Comparison
Choosing between the 2018 Dodge Durango and 2018 Toyota Sequoia might seem tough, but the Durango Dodge SUV has big advantages in fuel economy, starting price, and maximum power.
- Starting MSRP: Your next SUV shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. The 2018 Dodge Durango SXT starts at just $29,995 MSRP, while the 2018 Toyota Sequoia breaks the bank at $48,400 MSRP.
- Best Mid-Size SUV Towing: If you’re planning on hauling a heavy trailer in Troy, OH, the mid-size Durango has you covered with up to 8,700 pounds of towing capacity. The full-size Sequoia only manages 7,400 pounds.
- Available Performance: An available 6.4L HEMI V8 engine produces 475 hp in the Durango, but the best the Sequoia can supply is 381 hp with a 5.7L V8 engine.
- Efficiency: In the base trim, the Durango gets 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway, while the Sequoia only reaches 13 mpg city/18 mpg highway. For more savings at the pump in Dayton, OH, pick the Durango.
More Durango Advantages
On top of those substantial benefits, you can add Dodge Durango technology features that aren’t offered in the Sequoia:
- BeatsAudio Sound System
- 8.4″ Uconnect Touchscreen
- Dual-Screen Rear Seat Entertainment System
Check out the new Dodge Durango in person at New Carlisle CDJR near Huber Heights, OH. Contact us with any questions or schedule test drive to drive the versatile Durango today.