Standout Tech Features of the 2018 Dodge Durango
The latest edition of the Dodge Durango lets you stay connected out on the open road. Explore a selection of standard and available tech features in this seven passenger SUV:
- Uconnect 4 includes a 7” touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple Carplay
- SiriusXM Guardian with roadside assistance and navigation
- Drivers seat, mirror, steering wheel, and audio memory settings
- Dual-screen 2nd-row Blu-ray entertainment system
What Technology is Included Standard in the Durango?
The base trim Durango SXT, starting at just $29,995 MSRP, comes surprisingly well-equipped. Explore these standard tech features:
- Rearview Camera
- Keyless Entry and Ignition
- Three-Zone Climate Control
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 7” Touchscreen
- Dual USB ports
In addition, standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto provides control over many popular smartphone apps directly on the Uconnect touchscreen display. It’s a rare feature for a base trim, and you can add premium features as well.
Introduce Enhanced Tech to the Durango
At higher trim levels, the Durango adds many unique features you won’t find in competing models like the Toyota Sequoia:
- The Uconnect 4C Nav upgrades the connectivity and convenience of the Uconnect 4 model. An 8.4-inch touchscreen shows maps and directions, and SiriusXM Traffic Plus ensures you avoid traffic jams in Troy, OH.
- An available BeatsAudio sound system uses nine speakers and a subwoofer to deliver 506 watts of power.
- On long road trips from Springfield, a dual-screen rear-seat entertainment system comes in handy keeping your second-row passengers occupied.
If that wasn’t enough, driver memory settings store seat, mirror, radio, and other information. That makes the Durango a strong choice for households with more than one driver.
Visit New Carlisle CDJR to Drive the Durango
If the Durango’s tech features check all your boxes, stop by New Carlisle CDJR at 580 N. Main St. in New Carlisle, OH today. We offer these advantages over other local dealerships:
- Quick financing pre-approval via an online application
- Highly-trained customer service team
- Parts department that can help customize your new Durango
If you’d like to experience Durango performance and tech for yourself, learn more about the R/T Durango, or explore the other new Dodge vehicles, just schedule a test drive and we’ll be in touch to confirm your appointment.