New 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior
Jeep is bringing back an American symbol after 30 years with the 2021 return of the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Called the first superior SUV by Jeep, it carries a notable model into the 21st century with a delightful mix of present-day plans and design while retaining its underlying foundations and history. You’ll find cutting-edge highlights inside and out, including the coveted Jeep Grand Wagoneer 3rd-row seat! Discover how this innovative SUV will turn heads as you drive down Dayton and Springfield streets with New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, then contact us to learn more!
2021 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior Features
One of the first things you’ll notice is the wide array of features on the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer interior. Looking forward to Wi-Fi streaming and the high-end McIntosh audio system? The Jeep Grand Wagoneer 3rd-row seat? While the Jeep Wagoneer is expected to be released later in 2021, the precise dimensions are still unknown, but a few interior features are known:
- Leather-trimmed upholstery
- McIntosh audio system
- 12.3-inch digital cluster
- 12.1-inch center touchscreen
- 10.25-inch passenger touchscreen display
- Second-row 10.25-inch comfort control display
- Two 10.1-inch independent rear-seat entertainment displays
- Wi-Fi streaming
- Rear-seat monitoring system
- Night Vision
- Semi-autonomous drive mode
- And much more!
No matter where the road takes you, you can anticipate luxe, innovative, and connected interior features. Our new vehicle specials make it easy to get behind the wheel!
Additional Jeep Wagoneer Highlights
- Premium Materials: The dash, steering wheel, and many Jeep Grand Wagoneer surfaces have been heat- and hand-treated. Blackened lace-wood with dual-texture metal frames and raw edges give the cabin of the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer an amazing appeal.
- Luxury Off- and On-Road: Despite being luxurious, the Jeep Grand Wagoneer still remains true to its identity as an off-road vehicle. The Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System permits you to choose from five different drive modes.
- 4×4 Design: The Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 system (with a two-speed transfer case) and Quadra-Lift® Air suspension systems allow the Jeep Grand Wagoneer to reach lengths other luxe SUVs wouldn’t dare to.
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Option: The Jeep Grand Wagoneer stays true to Jeep’s commitment to staying green with its hybrid electric powertrain system, though optional engine models aren’t yet known.
Explore the Jeep Grand Wagoneer at New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!
While the Jeep Grand Wagoneer hasn’t yet been released, you can still experience it and other amazing Jeep vehicles at New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! You can browse our online inventory or drop by to explore our new Jeep models. Our expert finance team is here with the convenience of online financing and new vehicle specials to make getting behind the wheel easier. Contact us today for more information!
More from New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Your Dayton to Huber Heights commute will never be the same with the all-new Jeep Gladiator. You might be wondering “How much is the Jeep Gladiator?” The 2021 Jeep Gladiator price starts at $34,385 MSRP, but your Jeep Gladiator pickup truck price will change depending on the trim level and options you choose. Our team at…
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity unleashes new potential for your Dayton adventures. From hauling boats to the lake to bringing the camper out for the weekend, the Jeep Cherokee is up for the challenge. So, what can you expect from the latest model? The Cherokee towing capacity reaches up to 4,500 pounds when properly…
Jeep is bringing back an American symbol after 30 years with the 2021 return of the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Called the first superior SUV by Jeep, it carries a notable model into the 21st century with a delightful mix of present-day plans and design while retaining its underlying foundations and history. You’ll find cutting-edge…