2021 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
Exactly how much can a RAM 2500 tow? With a maximum capacity of 19,680 pounds of towing power, the 2021 RAM 2500 can haul your family-sized boat, camper, or work supplies across Dayton with no problem. Learn about the RAM 2500 towing features and more with New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and then explore our RAM 2500 inventory online.
RAM 2500 Engine Specs
The powerful RAM 2500 towing capacity is made possible with two durable engines under the hood. Both will provide exceptional capability on the Springfield roads for your family getaways or job sites. To get an idea of which engine is best suited for your rugged lifestyle, here are the engine specs of the RAM 2500:
6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine
- Horsepower: 410 hp
- Torque: 429 lb-ft
- Towing Capacity: 17,540 pounds
- Payload Capacity: 4,010 pounds
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6
- Horsepower: 370 hp
- Torque: 850 b-ft
- Towing Capacity: 19,680 pounds
- Payload Capacity: 3,160 pounds
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic
The 6.4L provides a little more horsepower while the 6.7L delivers almost 2,000 pounds more of towing capability.
RAM 2500 Towing Features
The RAM 2500 towing capacity is expertly complimented with some other state-of-the-art towing features to help you haul your heaviest cargo safely and securely across Huber Heights. To help you tow with even more confidence behind the wheel, here are some of the highlight towing features of the RAM 2500:
- 12,000 Pound WARN® ZEON-12 Winch: Easily attaches to your RAM 2500 for secure towing.
- Surround View Camera with Trailer Reverse Guidance View: Provides you with an extra set of eyes on your trailer while on the road.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Keeps the tire pressure in your trailer in check and displays the information on your dashboard.
- Auto-Level Rear Air Suspension with Bed Lowering Mode: Another feature of the RAM 2500, this system makes it easier to haul your heavy cargo with no problem.
- Gooseneck Prep Package with Rear-Axle Crossmember: This advanced towing feature is installed in the bed of the RAM 2500 to tightly hook on your trailer.
- BILSTEIN® Gas-Charged Monotube Shocks: Provides you with a little extra kick on those rough New Carlisle backroads.
- Front and Rear Locking Differentials: Gives you added security and peace of mind on the road.
- Electronic Front Sway Bar: Helps keep your trailer steady and stabilized no matter what you’re hauling.
The RAM 2500 has your back no matter where you go and what you bring. Our finance department also has your back. We can walk you through all of your financing options to help you make the smartest financial decision possible.
Experience the RAM 2500 at New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
More from New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Are you on the hunt for an SUV designed to match your active lifestyle with a modern flair? The new Jeep Cherokee is perfect for you. This SUV looks great pulling up to the office in Dayton and is equipped for any weekend fun you are having near Springfield. With eight different trims to choose…
The 2021 Jeep Compass continues the Jeep tradition of providing smooth driving and rugged capability on and off the Dayton roads. But what are the people saying about the new Jeep Compass? See what the experts are saying about the Jeep Compass and what exciting features you can get with every Jeep Compass vehicle. Then,…
Exactly how much can a RAM 2500 tow? With a maximum capacity of 19,680 pounds of towing power, the 2021 RAM 2500 can haul your family-sized boat, camper, or work supplies across Dayton with no problem. Learn about the RAM 2500 towing features and more with New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and then explore our RAM 2500 inventory online….