What is the 2020 RAM 1500 MPG?
The 2020 RAM 1500 continues the tradition of its segment-leading predecessors in providing exceptional performance and handling along with a sleek and stylish interior that allows this truck to be envied whether you’re on the job site in Dayton or out to dinner in Springfield. In addition to performance and styling, the RAM 1500 mpg numbers hit the mark with the 3.0L EcoDiesel engine delivering as high as 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway. And with New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offering new Monthly Specials, you’ll have the chance to snag a deal.
2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage Figures
The 2020 RAM 1500 is available with multiple engine configurations that offer varied fuel economy specifications to New Carlisle drivers. Looking at the details:
- 3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/22 combined
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway/17 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway/17 combined
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway/19 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway/19 combined
- 3.0L ECODIESEL V6 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway/26 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway/24 combined
Clearly, the all-new EcoDiesel engine and RAM 1500 eTorque mild-hybrid powertrains deliver impressive fuel economy performance that has become so popular in the Dayton area. And with the addition of the Multifunction Tailgate and a towing capacity of up to 12,750 pounds, the RAM 1500 is a great purchase.
What Makes The 2020 RAM 1500 So Fuel Efficient?
There are several factors that contribute to the excellent RAM 1500 gas mileage performance:
- eTorque Mild Hybrid System– a 48 volt battery-powered, belt-driven motor-generator provides added performance, efficiency towing capacity and driveability
- TorqueFlite® 8-speed Automatic Transmission – optimized shift changes to maximize efficiency and performance
- A Class-Exclusive Active Front Air Dam – as the truck reaches 30 mph, an air dam extends downwards reducing drag, therefore increasing fuel economy
- Addition of 3.0L Ecodiesel Engine – the new 2020 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel 4×2 provides 32 mpg on the highway and 29 mpg for 4×4 models and its range exceeds 1,000 miles per fill-up
Choose a 2020 RAM 1500 Truck Today at New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Now that you know more about the 1500 MPG, you can learn more about this RAM model towing capacity , about its trim levels and features – including the RAMbox® Cargo Management system – and how it compares to the Ford F-150 or RAM 2500. Springfield area drivers have learned through experience that when they are looking for a great deal on any new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or RAM vehicle, that New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is the right place to shop. Search our extensive inventory of RAM trucks and then apply for your loan financing online. Once you’ve chosen a model that fits your needs, contact us at your convenience to arrange a test drive!