2019 Dodge Journey Towing Capacity
If you’re looking for a truly multi-purpose midsize crossover, the all-new 2019 Dodge Journey gives you the flexibility you need! Dayton drivers in the market for a vehicle that lets you bring your life along for the ride should take a look at the impressive Dodge Journey towing capacity. Not only that, but you’ll easily handle Springfield road conditions in any weather, all while keeping the whole family connected and entertained on long rides. If you want to know how much can the Dodge Journey tow, read on for the details.
2019 Dodge Journey Performance Specs
Starting at a super-reasonable MSRP of $23,245, the base trim Dodge Journey towing capacity is 1,000 lbs — plenty for long-distance trips all the way to Fairborn! You can also opt to upgrade trims to the GT FWD, for a V6 engine that takes your Dodge Journey towing capacity all the way up to 2,500 lbs. Check out more key features you’ll see on the Dodge Journey’s four trim levels:
- At the top-of-the-line Journey GT FWD, you’ll enjoy six-speed automatic transmission with AutoStick and 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine that generates 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque — and optimal towing power of 2,500 lbs.
- At the base trim level, the Journey comes standard with a 2.4L 16-valve four-cylinder engine with four-speed automatic transmission, and delivers 173 hp and 166 lb-ft of torque.
- Both engines give you 500 miles before you need to fill up on gas, with an EPA-estimated 25 highway mpg.
- Dual variable valve timing uses computer-based engineering to maximize power and efficiency through the exhaust and intake systems.
2019 Dodge Journey Towing Features
You’ve seen that the 2019 Journey can handle any terrain you’ll come across on the way to Tipp City, but you’ll also get the latest in safety technology to make sure your adventures are as safe as they can be. Whether you’re looking to haul a boat, jet ski, or heavy equipment for work, the Journey gets the job done!
- Available AWD system offers better traction so you can manage any New Carlisle inclement weather or rough roads.
- A Trailer Sway Control system comes standard on the new Journey to keep your equipment steady on the road.
- For even greater safety, Electronic Stability Control senses wind and road conditions, and uses that info to make fine-tuned adjustments to the way your trailer moves.
- Electronic Roll Mitigation hits the brakes automatically to help prevent accidents.
- Anti-lock brakes help grip the road better in low-traction conditions.
- Three suspension options help your vehicle to always ride smooth, no matter the condition.
Visit New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to Test Drive Your Journey!
If you have any more questions about the 2019 Dodge Journey towing capacity or other performance specs, the expert staff at New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram are happy to help. Keep in mind that you can order genuine OEM Dodge parts and accessories from our Parts Department, or bring your vehicle in any time for expert service. Stop by to check out the 2019 Dodge Journey crossovers in our inventory, and then schedule a test drive today!