What Can You Expect from 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Interior Features?
You’ll find a generous array of standard and available interior features on the new 2019 Chrysler Pacifica, which deliver upper-class comfort and convenience. It’s one of the industry’s most flexible and innovative cabins, with select highlights including:
- Up to 140.5 cubic feet of cargo space
- Seating for 8
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Rear entertainment system
- Stow ’n Vac® Integrated Vacuum
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Space
Offering up to 243 possible seating configurations, the Chrysler Pacifica interior is incredibly flexible. You can:
- Use Class-Exclusive Stow ’n Go® Seating to fold the second-row and third-row seats into the floor for added cargo space.
- Use Stow ’n Go Assist to move the front seats forward for convenient access to in-floor storage bins.
- Use Class-Exclusive second-row Easy Tilt Seating for easier third-row access
There’s always plenty of space for all eight passengers, plus bags of cargo-carrying potential:
- Cargo Capacity Behind the 3rd Row: Up to 32.3 cubic feet.
- Cargo Capacity Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 87.5 cubic feet.
- Cargo Capacity Behind the 1st Row: Up to 140.5 cubic feet.
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Comfort
The Chrysler Pacifica brings luxury to the minivan class. You can sink into indulgent leather seats and feel a world apart from the hustle and bustle outside thanks to sound reduction technology.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of first-class comfort features:
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- Tri-zone climate control
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Technology
The Chrysler Pacifica is designed with your family in mind, so it naturally brings plenty of features to help out with everything from daily commutes to family vacations.
- Stow ’n Vac®: This handy integrated vacuum extends throughout the entire cabin to take care of crumbs and dirt.
- Rear Entertainment System: Keep the kids entertained by playing from various media devices onto dual 10-inch seatback touchscreens.
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay: Bring contacts list, music library, and more from your smartphone to the Pacifica’s onboard infotainment system.
You Need to Check Out the Chrysler Pacifica Interior for Yourself
While features and specs can paint a picture of the new Chrysler Pacifica, nothing beats experiencing it first-hand. Compare the Pacifica with the Honda Odyssey and find out why Chrysler’s model is one of the best minivans on the market! To find out more or arrange a test drive, simply contact us today.
More From New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Are you located in Dayton or Springfield and looking for a great nearby restaurant for your next date night? Or, maybe you’re visiting from out-of-state and looking for a family restaurant that serves the best food New Carlisle has to offer. No matter the case, if you’ve found yourself around New Carlisle and want to…
When this vehicle is properly equipped, the 2019 Ram 1500 has a max towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. This impressive figure allows the Ram 1500 to deliver a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. The RAM 1500 is all-new for the 2019 model year, and builds upon the success of the 2018 model. Learn more about…
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee delivers up to 7,200 pounds towing capacity for Springfield drivers. With four powerful engine options to choose from, you can find the perfect powerplant to meet your towing needs. Learn more about the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity, then view our inventory to find a new Jeep Grand Cherokee…