What Can You Expect from 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Interior Features?
You’ll find a generous array of standard and available interior features on the new 2019 Chrysler Pacifica, which deliver upper-class comfort and convenience. It’s one of the industry’s most flexible and innovative cabins, with select highlights including:
- Up to 140.5 cubic feet of cargo space
- Seating for 8
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Rear entertainment system
- Stow ’n Vac® Integrated Vacuum
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Space
Offering up to 243 possible seating configurations, the Chrysler Pacifica interior is incredibly flexible. You can:
- Use Class-Exclusive Stow ’n Go® Seating to fold the second-row and third-row seats into the floor for added cargo space.
- Use Stow ’n Go Assist to move the front seats forward for convenient access to in-floor storage bins.
- Use Class-Exclusive second-row Easy Tilt Seating for easier third-row access
There’s always plenty of space for all eight passengers, plus bags of cargo-carrying potential:
- Cargo Capacity Behind the 3rd Row: Up to 32.3 cubic feet.
- Cargo Capacity Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 87.5 cubic feet.
- Cargo Capacity Behind the 1st Row: Up to 140.5 cubic feet.
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Comfort
The Chrysler Pacifica brings luxury to the minivan class. You can sink into indulgent leather seats and feel a world apart from the hustle and bustle outside thanks to sound reduction technology.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of first-class comfort features:
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- Tri-zone climate control
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Technology
The Chrysler Pacifica is designed with your family in mind, so it naturally brings plenty of features to help out with everything from daily commutes to family vacations.
- Stow ’n Vac®: This handy integrated vacuum extends throughout the entire cabin to take care of crumbs and dirt.
- Rear Entertainment System: Keep the kids entertained by playing from various media devices onto dual 10-inch seatback touchscreens.
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay: Bring contacts list, music library, and more from your smartphone to the Pacifica’s onboard infotainment system.
You Need to Check Out the Chrysler Pacifica Interior for Yourself
While features and specs can paint a picture of the new Chrysler Pacifica, nothing beats experiencing the Chrysler Pacifica configurations first-hand. Compare the Pacifica with the Honda Odyssey and discover its towing capacity to find out why Chrysler’s model is one of the best minivans on the market! To find out more or arrange a test drive, simply contact us today.
More From New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
The Chrysler Pacifica is a well-known family vehicle that has been an IIHS Top Safety Pick for the last four years. With a suite of driver-assist safety features and interior entertainment amenities, the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica is ready for your New Carlisle commute or your next family vacation. With seven configurations to choose from, there’s a…
Our New Carlisle customers agree, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator is an impressive feat of ingenuity that combines both capability and performance! The Jeep Gladiator price includes best-in-class payload capacity, best-in-class towing capacity, over eighty standard and available safety features, and the rugged off-road performance that you’ve come to expect from a Jeep. So, a great truck…
Dayton drivers, are you ready to light up the night with your 2020 Jeep Wrangler? You can do it when you customize your 2020 Jeep Wrangler headlights. LED headlight upgrades are a cinch, and at New Carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we have everything you need to know about upgrading to Jeep Wrangler LED headlights. Wrangler InventoryParts Department Customize with…